No question about it - these are challenging times for
independent colleges and universities. Student
expectations are shifting, demographics are changing,
and cost-conscious students and families are relying
upon word of web to make “informed” enrollment
decisions. Do you have questions about the efficiency of
your admission and financial aid processes? Are you
ready to meet the challenges of Fall 2012-2013
Are You Meeting Your Enrollment Goals?
Consider the following results achieved by
Miller/Cook & Associates, Inc.:
- 98% of our clients met or exceeded their enrollment
- 75% of our clients reported record enrollments
- 60% of our clients lowered their discount rates
- 90% of our clients maintained or lowered their
If your institution didn’t report similar results,
please speak with us. We welcome the opportunity
to partner with you to achieve your enrollment
Our team of professionals will work with your enrollment
management officers to:
- Determine whether or not the search strategies you use
to identify potential candidates for admission are
working to your full advantage.
- Review your existing communication plan to assess
medium, audience, and message quality.
- Identify both efficient and inefficient processes and
procedures in use by the Office of Admission.
- Provide professional development opportunities for
your enrollment management professionals.
- Assess the extent to which your institutional
scholarship and grants support your enrollment
- Design effective outreach from the Office of Financial
Aid to students and family members.
- Reduce your present accounts receivables.
- Improve enrolled student and parent satisfaction.
Whether you are interested in undergraduate, graduate,
traditional-age or adult enrollment management design,
we are available to discuss your unique needs and
Please feel free to contact us at 1.800.591.1141 or by